IHL-MSC Malaysia Startup Challenge 2016
- A team must have a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 4 members. Each team should appoint a team leader who will submit on behalf of the team. Multiple entries by an individual or team needs to be submitted under a different registered email address.
- At least 70% of the team members must be Malaysians.
- If a team has 50% or more members who are undergraduates/post-graduates, the team will need to join the Degree category. Non-degree category would be for teams where majority of members have highest education level of foundation/certification, diploma, or higher diploma. Please choose the correct category to not risk being disqualified.
- A team has an option to list 2 advisors (1 from industry and 1 from an institution of higher learning)
- The submission idea/materials must be the original creation of the team members. It must be a technology solution.
- All submissions must be written in English.
- Stage 1 submission of idea entails:
- A summary of the idea (not more than 200 words)
- A video pitch (not more than 2 minutes) - Optional
- A Facebook Fan Page. Record all project activities here (project diary) - Optional
GUIDE TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY
3.1 Entry Form
1. Fill in your entry submission by going to 'My Submissions' tab, and fill the entry round of your choice.
1. All asterisk items are compulsory to fill up.
2. Please provide genuine email address and contact number for ease of communication.
3.2 Insert Link
You can insert a link to your entry form by clicking on the 'Link' button to make your entry more credible.
3.3 Image upload in the Description box
You can also insert an image to describe your challenges further.
Adjust the image by dragging the image size up or down according to your preference.
3.4 Save as Draft
You can click on “Save as Draft” at the Upper page or Bottom page of the screen.
3.5 Submit the Entry
Once Submitted, you can no longer make any changes to your entry.
Your Submission Entry will be judged for scoring after the challenge is closed.
3.6 Viewing Your Entry Submission
You can still view your entry after submission by clicking ‘View Your Submission’ at the Home page.
Contact Person: Josephine Ong